ATDOR 2.6 released
Published on Monday, 05 September 2011 01:00
Note: one of the download links erroneously linked to version 2.5 . This has been fixed now.
We are happy to announce the immediate release of ATDOR 2.6 with bug fixes and improved support for Combined events.
You can download this release via this link www.atdor.com/en/download of the ATDOR website or directly via this link.
Release notes for 2.6 (English)
- Support for Combined events upto 20 events. (icosathlon).
- Better overview of combined events on main screen.
- Easier set-up with predefined event list for well-known combined events such as decathlon, heptathlon, etc.
- Added points calculation for combined events, fixed points calculation for women shot put (combined event).
- Export to spreadsheet for combined events added.
- Support for master correction for points in combined events.
- Different bugs related to combined event fixed.
- Support for multiple ATDOR programs using a single electronic time. So the meeting can be split across multiple computers.
- Updated (dutch) club list
- Added select/deselect all button for printing lists.
- Added function to calculate points based on category of the athlete, not of the event.
- Solved issues related to using Database to prevent data loss.
- Bug fixed for missing athletes in result if using more than one series.